My Dearest Brothers Knights of my council St. Louise Overlake 4385:
I truly feel that Our Father God Most High is calling all three of us now in the Name above all names, Jesus Christ Our Lord, and through us the power of the Holy Spirit to make our Brother’s Round Table an Absolute Reality!
Here is what we must do (I cannot do this alone without your help!):
1. Worthy Financial Secretary Trevy, I need you to order from Supreme four booklets #2632 entitled “K of C Round Table Booklet”, and hand each of us a copy of this. One for yourself to use, one for Brother Jorge Moreno, one for Worthy District Deputy Carmelo, and one for me (Matthew James).
2. Each of us must read and understand the guidelines, bylaws, and instructions for having and coordinating a K of C Round Table possibly here at St. Louise. [My instructions are explicitly telling me that a K of C Round Table is almost always at a different parish, but for our Spanish speaking community here at St. Louise, we are going to make an exception to this “rule” to very lovingly include them with us.]
3. Worthy Warden Brother Jorge, (this is the critical part) à I need your help to start building a list of names in our Parish that we can show to Father Tom. To do this, I need your help to personally one-on-one contact as many Brother Knights, Brother Spanish Speaking/Hispanic Knights, and any other prospective new member candidates who we could also initiate and get them to their First (1st) Degree also wanting to be part of this wonderful new Round Table!
4. Once we have all the knowledge that we need, and a list of names as proof of Brother Knights and Candidates wanting to help our church and be good stewards in good service for our parish community as much as I do, then at that time it will be right for the four (4) of us to meet with Father Tom (with a booklet and copy of the list he can have), and ask his permission to officially form St. Louise 4385 Round Table of our Latin American and Hispanic Brother Knights under the support and direction of our council.
5. If Father says “Yes, you may”, then Jorge with you we will together fill out form #2629 tha we have copies of, and send this to Supreme so that they know who is coordinating our new Round Table. Once we establish your guy’s activities as service to the parish, then we will annually fill out form #2630 “Annual Report KofC Round Table” and send to Supreme by June 30th of each year. Although, we don’t have to worry about form #2630 until we get to that point.
Guys, I know this sounds like a lot, but I truly do believe that we can do this.
Always remember that we are here to help each other and our church, no matter what.
Fraternally yours in Jesus Christ Our Lord,
† † †
-Matthew James Klump
The opinions expressed in this public online diary are my own personal opinions,
thoughts, and feelings and do not represent anyone else's view
including family members, my employer, and friends in anyway, unless of course
you believe in GOD and constantly need JESUS with his power to save, heal, and
instill forever peace like I constantly need him.